Weekend in Beijing













I snuck off to Beijing for a quick weekend to meet Jane who was there for work. I love China! It's totally different than I had imagined it. It's so full of life and energy...and yummy street food. And I have to say, the sites didn't dissapoint. The Forbidden City was amazing, and I had the most gorgeous day to wander around. And the Great Wall was incredible...here are some pics...It makes me glad that I live here when I can say (or in this case, write) things like "I snuck off to Beijing for the weekend."...Hell, I have my whole life to go to the Hamptons.

1 Comments:
I have read your blog and looked at all your wonderful experiences through the pictures you post and words you write. I know your parents and family are proud of you, but you have no idea of the rest of us out here, including René, who is now in law school at UT. You are amazing! Enjoy! Gabi
Post a Comment
<< Home