Saturday, March 31, 2007

Ronni and Jason in Japan!




















A few days after Bobby left, my parents came to visit. It was perfect timing since I was a little lonely after Sara moved back and Bobby left. We had a great time. The Chozers were troopers. We took the Narita Express right to Shibuya Square (the craziest intersection in Japan) and they were perfectly happy, rollerbags and all. My mom ate most of the food I chose, too: dumplings, Shabu Shabu, yakitori, etc. I know this isn't a place my mom would've put on the top of her list but I'm so glad they decided to come to visit. My dad was at least a foot taller than everyone in this country, which made crowded elevators especially funny. They have so much energy. We went to every shrine (including those to Prada, Louis Vuitton and Gucci...) and major attraction, running around all day. Now they're in Beijing...where I'm headed next weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy,
Thank you for all that you did to make our visit so wonderful! We loved being there with you...seeing where you live and work. We are really proud of our Texas Tokyo Girl! Love, Mom & Dad

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home