Sushi on the move...

Breaking news: I've found something I enjoy here when it comes to food. I like these smokey little sushi places. The sushi goes around and around on a conveyor belt and you just pick up what you want. The plates are all a different color and at the end of the meal, they count up your plates (each color is worth a different amount...say yellow is for a 100 yen piece of tuna sashimi...and blue is for a 500 yen salmon roe roll). Then you pay, and it's so cheap. I feasted with my friend E (a Chinese gay man who is dating an Eskimo from Alaska. does that make him a gay-skimo?). I probably ate way too much sushi and it might not have been all that sanitary, but hey, it tasted good, and some times that's enough. What am I saying? That's always enough for me. As a wise man once pointed out to me, these sushi conveyor belt places aren't just great because of their upscale ambiance, but because they give the fish one last chance to get away...

2 Comments:
Gay-skimo!!!! LOVE it. we should add it to our book of words. :)
Definitely! I wonder if he's cold in a relationship...hehehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home