Friday, September 07, 2007

Holy Matrimony!












The hardest thing about living in Japan isn't the language barrier or the cultural differences, it's being so far away from everyone you love. I've missed four weddings this summer alone. And what a variety of weddings they were! My sister was a bride's maid in an Indian wedding of her friend Eisha. My friend Emily from college got married in the wine fields in Napa Valley. Sara, my dear friend from my early days in Tokyo who I miss terribly, got married near the beach in Florida to Murrah, who she has been dating since she was 16! And my friend Jennie who I fondly know from our debaucherous days in Mexico has settled down with a very sweet guy who, most importantly, is not a womanizing Mexican named Maurizio or Ruben or Carlos or, you get the idea. They had a lovely Jewish wedding in Maryland. A few pics of this nuptial smorgasbord...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All 4 beautiful weddings and you're not going to miss occasions like these much longer!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home